Monday, June 24, 2013

an SC challenge...

Need a challenge to get your mojo flowing today?


Sasha and I have a challenge for you over at the Studio Calico blog. The challenge is to use all of these 5 things on a project:
  • vellum
  • yellow (not all yellow...just a little bit of yellow is fine as long as we can see it!)
  • frame (slide frame, polaroid frame, cameo cut frame...anything!)
  • stars
  • at least 2 tags
I loved her challenge and wanted to use the new Valley High card kit coming out on the 27th at Studio Calico! To add vellum to my card, I punched stars and glued them all over the background. They are subtle, but I love the look!

Stop over to the blog to read more.

2 comments:

Jill said...

You're just soooo good. :) I'm always psyched to see one of your cards.

Leigh Penner said...

What a fun challenge! I love the card you made for it, Danielle!