Monday, February 27, 2012

I am really, really loving My Mind's Eye products lately. I just ordered some of their new things - take a peek here at Two Peas...their new lines really hit it out of the park for me this time! What do you think?

Speaking of My Mind's Eye, I found a layout that I made a long time ago that I forgot to share made with their doily stamps - I think maybe they were from the Stella Rose collection.....
I stamped them randomly on the page and then added journaling to each - one thing I love about Taylor in each little stamped image! She won't let me take many pictures of her anymore, so I grabbed this photo from last Valentine's Day. I want her to know how much I love her and her fun attributes!
The ink pads here are by Jenni Bowlin - Chewing Gum (pink), Lemon Drops (yellow) and Cough Syrup (red).

I just finished some projects for a guest spot next month and can't wait to share them - love how they turned out! I'll be back soon. Have a great day! xo
Pin It

9 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

I love this LO! What a great idea!

Anne-Kristin said...

What a beautiful layout and a great idea to list the things you love about someone. Oh and I totally agree with you on My Mind's eye products!

Leigh Penner said...

Great layout, Dani! I just picked up my parcel from Two Peas today-- filled with new My Mind's Eye products! :)

Creative Photo Albums said...

This product is definitely a must-have for scrapbookers. I love the idea of writing down more than 20 things you love about someone. I also find the color yellow cute here, which I seldom ignore.

Annabella Merlin

Rebecca said...

Yay! I am trying to incorporate more stamping into my scrapbooking as well as simple ways to journal...so I am really loving this layout!!

Renee V said...

What a great way to do journaling, and the whole thing is so pretty!

Nancy Guse said...

Danielle, this is so sweet!!! I love what you did with the doilies and listing the ways that you love someone!!

Chrystina said...

This card is great, I love this idea!! I always love a good list :)

Lynn said...

just catching up on some blog reading...love this layout idea with the doily stamps. I agree with you about MME new lines, loving them all! I already got two of the stamp sets.