Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CHA peeks...

So sorry this little blog o' mine has been neglected this month! I've been frantically trying to get everything done around here and get all my CHA projects done and shipped! I have sooo much to share, so I'll try and do a little bit at a time.

Have you seen the two new sneak peeks at Pink Paislee yet? There are 4 new paper lines coming out at CHA this week: Enchanting, Fetching, Fascinating and Captivating. They are all part of a line called Winsome. So far 2 of them have been posted on the blog, here is Enchanting:And a couple of sneak peeks that I made with this line:And this one is called Fetching:

I'm still very partial to the pink one, but the new colors are perfect for those with boys! I'll be back with more!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ! I just can't wait to discover your whole projects ! I loooove what I see...

Unknown said...

these are gorgeous dani.. loving the look of these two new lines!
hope that all is well with you :)

Anonymous said...

I was on the Pink Paislee and saw these sneak peeks!! i really like the Enchanting line....well probably becuase I have girls :-). All of your creations are beautiful :-)

Unknown said...

These are both great lines; I love the textures!

*reyanna* said...

You know, I was just over at PP's blog, and I saw these sneaks, and I was like, "These are SO Danielle's! I wonder how she's doing..." so I came over here to say hi. :)

Hey... maybe I'll get to meet you next week. That would be cool. :) Hope you're well! :)

angie worthington said...

OMG!!!...LOVE it!..and, i am also partial to pink, but that blue would make some nice beachy layouts!...

Molly said...

ok, the enchanted line, hello! love it!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful peeks, Dani. I'm so jealous that that DT has chipboard goodies to play with now!

Linda A

Babydoll said...

Thanks for the peeks! I love the first one, but I am partial to girl stuff. :)

Ami said...

I like coming to see your blog because everything you do is beautiful I love!
hugs and kisses

Ami said...

I like coming to see your blog because everything you do is beautiful I love!
hugs and kisses

Audrey Pettit said...

Mouth is hanging open here!

Anonymous said...

awesome peeks dani!
you've been one busy girl - i hope you can relax and take a breather this week. :)

Britt said...

Ohhhhhhh... I want ALL those Pink Paislee papers so bad!!! (: