Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Love me some stamps!

Made a couple more things I thought I'd share today with the awesome Inque Boutique stamps that I received this month over at Create My Keepsake! I loved working with them and adding whatever papers we wanted with them. I found a new square punch at Michael's the other day, so I had to try it out on this card too. (think I need more!) Stamps are from the Inque Boutique See D's Birdies collection.
This is a little address book/notes holder I found at the dollar store (gotta love a bargain!). I dressed it up with some Jenni Bowlin die cuts, Prima - Morning Song papers, Melissa Frances chipboard and trim and more of the Birdies stamps from Inque Boutique! (click photos to see them larger)


Do you love to stitch? I am so into stitching on everything lately! I made this little pocket purse project for the Pink Paislee blog yesterday using some of their mini stamps and stitched right over the design! You can read more about it here at the Pink Paislee blog. My girls love it and were fighting over it, so I think I need to make another one quick! I really want to give this a try to add a design to a pair of jeans or one of Kati's little sweaters. How fun to make! Wouldn't it be sweet to personalize a baby onesie to add to a special gift basket for an expecting friend?


That's about it for today! Don't forget to check out the May card kit available at CMK right now! It's a great one if you have cards to create for upcoming birthdays. Have a sweet day and thanks for visiting me today! HUGS!
~Danielle~

20 comments:

Dena said...

I LOVE that organizer and it needs to be mine! LOL
Love ya and hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

dani, dani, dani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally fabulous projects girl....you are my idol!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous work girl! That pocket purse is just the cutest thing EVER!! Have a great day ;)

D@nielle said...

I've only recently stumbled onto your blog but I just love the projects I keep seeing !

Amy W. said...

FANTASTIC stuff Dani!!! :) you are seriously inspiring!

Leslie Ashe said...

Your projects are just DELICIOUS Dani!! I LOVE everything you do! I am LOVING that pocket purse!!! You made that for me, right? I have the perfect outfit! :)

HUGS!
Leslie

janet said...

Hi Dani! Everything you do looks so great! Love the denim pocket...so cute!

Chrys said...

gorgeous projects!!!

Norma Kennedy said...

Dani everything is just so Beautiful !!!! luv ur stitched pocket very creative girl !!!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous creations as always Danielle!

Raechelle Bellus said...

fantastic projects girl!!!

Staci Taylor said...

I just love what you did with those IB stamps, Danielle and your project for PP is the coolest! I love your style - everything you create is gorgeous! How cool that you guys are doing your own floor - we always are inspired to do big projects our self but always chicken out at the last minute, lol.

Molly said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, Dani! As always!

Kandis Smith said...

oooo lovin that pocket! I'm going to have to try it!

MadissonC said...

I LOVE the idea of doing embroidery on that pocket... so cute! And I'm definitely going to hav e to try doing some on an acutal clothing item like you said. That would be so cute for a little girl!
Madisson

Anonymous said...

wow, I just adore it all! That little purse is awesome! My girls would love one of those!!

Tina said...

Your projects blow me out of the water girl!!!!!!

The Sonboul's said...

Everything you touch turns out so darn CUTE!!!! It really does!

Trudi said...

I love the little pocket purse! It is soooo cute! You do such amazing work and come up with some of the most creative things. Thanks for the inspiration!

Nicola said...

This is gorgeous too, my daughter would love this,what a fantastic idea!!
Nicola.xx