Thursday, March 13, 2008

Scenic Route goodness!

OK, if you haven't checked out the new Scenic Route- Providence goodies, you are missing out! I have to admit when I first saw the peeks on-line, the colors didn't look too vibrant, but after seeing it in person, I'm in love! Scenic Route never lets you down! These papers are all double-sided with more beautiful patterns on the back. I love that, because it really gives me twice the options when I'm creating. Here is the newest card kit available at Right at Home with these gorgeous papers! This is available for pre-order purchase at the site and will ship around March 22. It comes with instructions and patterns for 5 cards and includes some Creative Cafe goodies along with several gorgeous ribbons....

Here is one card I made entirely with things from the kit! Even the embroidery floss is included! (except "your" which I stamped with my alphabet stamps, but you could easily use your computer to print it on your tag also)
Get your kit HERE today before they are gone! (Price is with shipping included, or HERE for pick up in store.)

So Kind of You card: This was made for the next sketch over at Sketch This: Cards, sketch #44. I used some cute Pink Paislee polkadot papers (Office Lingo collection) with a Pink Paislee journaling stamp and sticker letters in teal. A friend of mine sent me this cute butterfly felt from a craft store in the Netherlands..thanks, Nancy! Loving the bright, springy colors lately!
(Will be in Paper Trends Aug/Sept. 2008)

Check out the other amazing cards that these girls came up with over at Sketch This! I had a wonderful day yesterday...hope you did too. I received a VERY cool e-mail!! Eeek! Can't wait to share. Well, I'm off to run some more errands for today and work on some Prima stuff when I get back...stay tuned to my blog this weekend! We are having another BLOG PARTY with lots of free templates/sketches for you to honor/welcome the new Prima Hybrid girls to the team! :)
~Danielle~

9 comments:

Lisa said...

You, my dear, are the Queen Bee of Cardmaking right now!!! HOT, HOT, HOT!!! I can only imagine what your latest news is, you go girl!!! Love your latest creations!

Jessica said...

fabulous cards!

roree said...

Such yummy goodness! I just love that Scenic Route card.

Just wanted to let you know that I have an award for you on my blog. Oh, and you are tagged too. ;) Have a great day! ~Roree

Trudi said...

As always, great cards! You're work is so creative & inspiring.

Lea L. said...

Gorgeous cards Dani!! So bright and vibrant!

Have a great day!
~Lea L.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Dani! Can't wait to learn of your exciting news ~ YaY for you!! :)

The Sonboul's said...

this is soooooooooooooo fun!!! I LOVE how you used these products! You're so talented!

Lisa said...

Me again, just wanted to let you know that there's an award waiting for you on my blog!!

~Nancy~ said...

Ooww.. girlie.. your cards are just AWESOME!!!!! I'm so happy you were able to work with the felt! You totally inspired me now to use my stash of felt too!!

And uhm.. can't wait to hear your latest news! (honestly: I wanna know NOW.. whahaha) Have a great day!!! XOXO