Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Card Kit ready at TS...and more NEWS!

I always love the 15th of every month, that is when I get to share the goodies from TS! This month's card kit features American Crafts papers (super fun colors!) with a dose of Michelle's hand made felt pieces!!! They are awesome!! The kit comes with directions/photos for 5 cards. Take a peek:



And more fun news... Oh man...I've had to hold this in forever!!! I'm a Flower Girl! I was asked to join the new Prima website (PrimaHybrid.com) and their new team to create hybrid projects for them (Hybrid means combining physical product with digital products). Come on over and take a peek around. They also have physical items you can order if you'd like. We've been so busy creating! Yay!
One more note: Check out the new BellaScraps on-line magazine! I've also been asked to be a creative team member for this new magazine. There are monthly calls for work, so please submit! I will try to keep them posted here!
Happy Tuesday to you! ~Danielle~

25 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW girl.. you are HOT!!!!!
Super HUGE congrats to you for all of your exciting news!!! I'm soooo very happy for you! Can't wait to see more of your work!
{Love these cards too... that AC paper is too cool!} Congrats!!

Rebecca said...

oh my gosh...these are TOO MUCH!!

deb said...

COngrats Dani! I was just visiting their site the other day!

mishalee said...

CONGRATS! Beautiful cards and great news....you deserve it!

Regina Easter said...

OH MY GOODNESS DANI, how in the world are you going to keep up girl.........wow you are rocking girl..............much blessings to ya girl.........regina

Tina said...

I am so proud of you Dani!!! Congrats on everything!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Congrats on both your Prima and CMK toots!!! Both are awesome and so totally well deserved. These cards just make me sigh...you never cease to amaze me!

Katie said...

Wow, that is great!! Congrats~you SO deserve it! Love all of the cards, too!

*Suzy* said...

You rock!!! Your cards are incredible. I love to see your work and keep up with ALL of your accomplishments. Bravo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! These are the cutest!!!

Leslie Ashe said...

I LOVE your cards!!!!!!!!! congrats to you on becoming a Flower Girl!!

Lisa said...

Dani, you are smokin' girl!!! i dont know how you can keep track of it all!! Your work is amazing and EVERYONE knows it!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!

Anonymous said...

wow! your work is Amazing!!!! fabulous projects!!!tfs

Unknown said...

WOW!! What gorgeous cards!!! Congrats!

Natty said...

Wow! Seriously stunning cards!!!

Sharon said...

Congratulations! You do beautiful work!

Susannah said...

CONGRATS you are AMAZING I even ordered the card kit I LOVE your cards;0)

Kelly C said...

congrats on the prima gig!

MelB said...

Beautiful cards and congrats on the new DT!!!

Unknown said...

congrats on making the prima dt!! I love your cards!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Danielle....I know that you probably already know this.....but these cards are Super Fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

simply beautiful:)x

Anonymous said...

WOW...congratulations Dani...once again I am so not surprised that companies and websites are snatching you up...your work is truely amazing!!!

scrappa jack said...

Fab cards. simply love your style

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations Dani on making the Prima team!!!