Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Basic Grey Infuse

Happy Wednesday! I get to share a few cards I've been working on for the design team over at Treasured Scrapbooking made with the August card kit...Basic Grey Infuse! Very yummy papers indeed! Get one before they are gone! (click on each pic to see it larger)

And I am so excited that I get to work with Lisa642 who won the guest card designer spot for September. Congratulations, Lisa, and I can't wait to see your beautiful work! Love everything you make!

Have Faith card...
(Out for publication..see me in Cards Magazine, Jan. 08)


2 Rings Wedding card..
(Out for Publication...see me in Scrapbook Trends Wedding Idea Book)


Love card
Happy Birthday card
Thanks for taking a peek. Hope you are having a great week!
Danielle

12 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey Dani...LOVE your cards...and LOVE your new blog header too...super coolio!xoxo
Loves,
K

Carolyn said...

Love your cards and the work you have on your blog. Awesome Work!

Also you did a super job on your new blog title.

creasa said...

Love your new header and those cards are gorgeous!

CarolineO said...

Super cards and love the new blog header!

Cindy Gilchrist said...

Wow Dani!!! I always love your cards!!!

Davinie Fiero said...

Beautiful cards, Dani! That headers looks fabulous too!

Patsy Jackson said...

Wow these are just beautiful Danielle! I am in awe of your work - you have such talent!!

Patsy x

Melonie said...

These are beautiful! Have a good weekend!

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, these are fab. love them...regina

Cathy Pascual said...

your cards are always sooooo beautiful!!!
love the new BG papers!

Dawn♥ said...

Beautiful cards Dani! Lovely each and everyone of them! TYFS!

Anonymous said...

Dani WOW WOW WOW the cards are so pretty. I can never make cards, simply have no ideas for them
I love the deep richness of yours