Friday, July 20, 2007

So Full of Energy

(Click on each pic to see more detail!)

Whew! Last one for InspireMeCardKits! I had a really tough time getting pictures of this layout...and they still aren't quite the right color. The red cardstock is supposed to be a darker red color. I thought this paper had a lot of energy to it, so I chose this photo of my daughter.
Journaling: I love this picture because it emulates your personality to a tee! Energetic, that's for sure! Today you discovered the air conditioner unit outside! 7-10-07

I added the blue paint under the title and the little office tag (everything else included in the 12x12 kit!). The large letters are inked with black Staz-On ink. I stitched the lines for the journaling with my machine and cut out the brackets from the patterned paper/added polkadots. Typed "So full of " in Photoshop before printing the pic. Thank you for looking! Have a great weekend!
Danielle

8 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

I love this lo!!! She is adorable and the design is awesome.

Lisa said...

Dani, the different elements on this are awesome. I love the blue under the energy and the way you've sewn in teh journalling lines is such a great idea. You are good, girlie!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

great layout!!! :)

Regina Easter said...

Hello, I love to visit your site daily, i just awarded you with the THINKING BLOGGER AWARD....SEE my blog for details...

http://reginaeaster.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Oh Dani, I just awarded you Rockin' Blogger Girl award too. Love your work, always an inpsiration!!!

Amanda L. said...

Dani...you've been rocking the layouts girlie!!

Michele Kovack said...

Love your layouts!

Elaine said...

Dani,
All these layouts are full of "Energy"!! Adorable little girls and the layouts really pop!